Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Stopping My Posts

Hey Everyone,

As you may or may not have noticed. I have not posted anything since October. Sorry for the sudden lack of updates. I have been greatly distracted (in a good way) and life has taken over. I still have been reading, just not as much or as fast. I suppose you could say that I have been going through a reading slump. I am going to stop posting here on my blog indefinitely. Not sure if I will continue later on or not, probably not. I am also going to delete the blog's twitter. I want to thank everyone who has been reading and commenting on my blog since I started it in March 2012. I greatly appreciate it. It was a lot of fun, but I am moving on. I

Have a great Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever holiday you celebrate!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you've been distracted in a good way, but sorry you're going through a reading slump. Just have fun reading and I've enjoyed reading your blog! Hope you're having a great holiday! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pam! I hope you had a great holiday as well :)

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...