Sunday, May 19, 2013

Long Absense

My dear readers,

I want to thank everybody who has taken the time to read my blog ever since I started it in March 2012. After I started school again, life took over & I never had the chance to read much, let alone update a blog. I pretty much went on a HUGE reading slump. I have since graduated this past April & things have slowed down a bit. I highly considered posting an update announcing that I was going to stop blogging on this blog all together. I just lost interest. But now, after reading "Clockwork Princess" (which is amazing, by the way), I realize that I still want to blog & discuss what I read with all of you. Therefore, I will still be blogging.

Here's what I will be blogging about:

1) Book reviews (obviously, that was the whole purpose of this blog)
2) Character analyses-Posts in which I will discuss characters that I love
3) Random posts where I just rant

Thanks again for reading! You guys are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...