Note: The Top 3 are my ultimate favorites, but I could never decide which ones I like the most between them, so the Top 3 are in no order. The last 2 are in order.
1. Jace Lighwood--The Mortal Insturments Series-- I love, love, love Jace! I've never fallen for the bad boy before, but I loved him pretty much ever since the beginning of City of Bones. He is hilarious. I love his witty comments. They're so funny! Jace also has such a good heart. He will do anything for Clary and will do anything to make her happy. I truly love him!
2. Ian O'Shea--The Host--Ian's so sweet and so protective. I love how he accepts Wanda for who she truly is. I love him!
3. Jem Carstairs--The Infernal Devices Trilogy--Jem is so incredibly nice and selfless. Just as Jace will do anything for Clary, Jem will do anything for Tessa. Not only is he nice, but he's also a musican, he plays the violin. I like that. I also think it's cute how he's willing to write poetry for Tessa even though he hates it so much. Love him, too!
4. Maxon Schreave--The Selection--Oh my goodness. Maxon. I love his kindness and how he is so patient and understanding. I also find him to be quite hilarious and I love his formality! I really hope America ends up with him.
5. Adam Kent--Shatter Me--I like Adam's protectiness of his little brother and of Juliette. It's so cute. I liked how his relationship with Juliette was a forbidden one. I love forbidden romance! I look forward to reading the next book, Unravel Me, to see what happens next between him and Juliette!