Top 10 Tuesday is a blog hop hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They post a Top 10 topic & other blogs participate & link their blog post to their website. It is a way to get to know your follow bloggers & get more traffic on your own blog! If you have a book blog, you can definitely participate! If not, you can still post your answers below in the comments!
Warning: This post has spoilers in it from Delirium Trilogy & The Scorpio Races (Major Spoilers in #'s 3, 6 & 7)
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is:
Rewind. Pick any past topic.
Well, when looking through their past topics, their Top Ten Fictional Crushes Topic stood out to me. I definitely have a lot of crushes on fictional characters. Here is my list:
1. Peeta-The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- I loved Peeta ever since he helped Katniss on the train ride to the Capitol in the first book. I simply adore him. There isn't one thing I don't like about him. He is so kind and so sweet. Oh my goodness. I just love him. Plus, the fact that he was willing to die for Katniss numerous times throughout the series. *sigh* He's perfect. Probably too perfect.
2. Tobias-Divergent by Veronica Roth-Surprisingly, I didn't like Tobias at all when he was first introduced to the story. I thought he was rude & a complete jerk. He definitely grew on me when the romance started. He's very romantic. Definitely the type of guy I would love to date. I especially like how he is portrayed as not being perfect. It's totally realistic. The best thing about him though, is that he likes Tris because she is strong. I love that.
3. Alex-Delirium by Lauren Oliver-I love Alex. He is so sweet. I love how he helped Lena realize that love is not a disease, that it's good. I would definitely say that my favorite thing about him was when he caught Lena with her match & he didn't get mad at her like she thought he would. He was compltely understanding about it. Let's just hope that he is just as understanding in Requiem after he caught Lena with Julian!!
4. Riley-Inside Out by Maria Snyder-Riley is definitely a likable character. He is sweet, romantic, and protective. Like Tobias from Divergent, he knows that his girlfriend, Trella, is strong and capable of being a good leader, even when she doesn't see it herself.
5. Sam-Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater-Sam. Oh, Sam. A sweet, kind guy, who also plays the guitar and writes poetry. I don't know any guys in real life who write poetry. Seems pretty romantic if you ask me.
6. Sean- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater-Who doesn't like a mysterious guy? Not only that, but what he does for Puck in the end is very selfless.
7. Julian-Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver- For the first time ever, I actually like both guys in a love triangle. Although, I'm Team Alex, I'll feel sorry for Julian if he doesn't end up with Lena. He seems like a very nice guy. I like how he changed so much in Pandemonium.
8. Xander-Matched by Ally Condie-Again, I like both guys in this love triangle. I liked Xander because he seemed like the "Guy Next Door" type of guy who you grow up with and is your best friend. I also love the idea of a girl ending up with her guy best friend.
9. Ky-Matched by Allie Condie-I like Ky in addition to Xander. I read somewhere that Ally Condie who wrote Matched took her husband's characteristics and split the two of them between Ky & Xander. Man, her husband must be the perfect guy, because both Ky & Xander have great characteristics.
10. Ron Weasley- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling-I always loved Ron. He's hilarious. I love his sense of humor. He was my favorite Harry Potter character for years.
That is my list of current fictional crushes. The top three are my all time favorites right now. It will be interesting to see which characters stand out to me in the books I read this summer.
Now it's your turn! Who are your fictional crushes? Let me know in the comments!