Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #19

Top 10 Tuesday is a blog hop hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They post a Top 10 topic & other blogs participate & link their blog post to their website. It is a way to get to know your follow bloggers & get more traffic on your own blog! If you have a book blog, you can definitely participate! If not, you can still post your answers below in the comments!

Top Ten Best Sequels

As always, this list isn't in any order, and my list consists of books that aren't the last book in the series (except for the one Duology that I included)

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth

2. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

3. The Elite by Kiera Cass

4. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

5. A Million Suns by Beth Revis

6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

7. Outside In by Maria Snyder 

8. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

9. Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards

10. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi


3 comments:

  1. Clockwork Prince, City of Ashes, and Unravel Me were on my list too. I can't believe I forgot about Insurgent!! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. City of Ashes, Phoenix, and Unravel Me were on my list too. I'm glad to see a fellow Black City fan. I feel like those books are really underrated. They're so good! I really didn't like The Elite by Kiera Cass. I loved the first book, but I thought The Elite had some bad second book syndrome. I have high hopes for the third one though. I want Maxon to be nice again! Great list!

    Rebecca @ The Library Canary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! I have several of the books on your list or in some cases the first book to read.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...