Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 2013 Reader of the Month

Reader of the Month is a monthly feature here at Emily Hearts Books. Every month I feature a reader and ask them several questions relating to books!

This month's Reader of the Month is Pam from [YA]Escape From Reality! Read my interview with her below!

Emily: Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
Pam: I'm a political science professor. I teach courts and law related classes, such as Constitutional Law and Judicial Process. I'm married with one child and I've been reading mostly YA for the last eight months.

E: What has been your favorite book that you have read this summer?
P: That's such a hard question! I've read so many great books lately. I loved Never Fade, The Distance Between Us, and All Our Yesterdays. I just finished Crown of Midnight today and it was fantastic!

E: If you had to read only one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
P: Well, I am loving YA right now, but I definitely go through my phases.

E:Are there any books that haven't been released yet that you're just dying to read?
P: I can't wait for The Fiery Heart, Allegiant, The Retribution of Mara Dyer, Champion, and Cress. There are actually a lot more, but I'll just name those.

E: Which movie do you believe has been the best interpretation of a book?
P: All of the Harry Potter movies were a good interpretation of the book. And I thought The Hunger Games was well done.

E: If you could meet any author who would it be?
P: Another tough question. I would like to meet Lauren Oliver because I really want to ask her about
Requiem.

E: Do you have a certain spot where you just like to sit back, relax, and read?
P: I mainly read on my couch, but I will read anywhere.

E: What do you like to do when you're not reading or blogging?
P: Reading and blogging have definitely taken up a lot of my time lately, but I do love to watch TV and going to the movies. I also enjoy going to different restaurants and running (Basically, I have to run so I can go to restaurants).

A huge thanks goes to Pam for taking the time to answer these questions! Be sure to check out and follow her blog [YA]Escape From Reality if you don't already!

Interested in being a Reader of the Month? Send me an e-mail at emilyheartsbooksblog@gmail.com with your name & e-mail address by the 20th of the month & I will e-mail you if you are selected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...