Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #6

Stacking the Shelves is a book blog meme hosted by Tynga's Reviewswhere book bloggers post about the new books they have acquired throughout the week either digitally or hard copy. It can be books that you have borrowed from a friend, got at a library, purchased online or in a store, etc!


Borrowed From the Library

The Mortal Instruments City of Bones: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion

Technically this isn't a book that I'm going to read thoroughly or even review on this website, but it's a pretty awesome book for fans of the City of Bones movie!

Bought-Hardcopy




Hush, Hush; Crescendo; & Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
I love this series!! I bought the first three books on sale for only $3.99 each! I probably won't re-read them for awhile since I just read them in June, but it's nice having copies of them on hand.



10 comments:

  1. Heard mixed reviews on the Becca Fitzpatrick series. So curious to hear what you think of them. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read them already. They are amazing! That's why I bought them!!

      Delete
  2. It's always nice to have a hard copy of your favourite books! :-) Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the Hush, Hush books, but I've been meaning to for ages. Happy reading, new GFC follower.
    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! Yes, you should definitely check them out!! :)

      Delete
  4. I really like the Hush Hush series though I still have not yet read Finale :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I feel bad, but I didn't really like Hush, Hush. I wanted to but it just didn't work for me for some reason. But City of Bones...loved the book and I really liked the movie! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! I understand!! Everyone can't like every book. lol And yes! The City of Bones book & movie rock!! :) Love them both!!

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...