Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 22: Favorite Katniss Hairstyle in the Movie

Day 22: Favorite Katniss Hairstyle in the Movie

(Some spoilers from the first book & movie are mentioned in this post)


From the moment I first saw the trailer, I absolutely loved how Katniss's hair looked when she wore it down. It looked beautiful. I really wish my hair looked that stunning. Here's the part of the trailer that I'm referring to:
Source
She also wore her hair down at the end when she and Peeta are named Victors of the 74th Annual Hunger Games. See below:
Source
I thought she looked prettiest during that part. Of course, she wasn't dressing the way she would in real life but still I thought she looked gorgeous.

She also had her hair down at the very end during the train ride:
Source
Plus, Peeta looks totally gorgeous as well ;)
Thanks for reading!
-E



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...