Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Favorite City of Bones Quotes

In my review of the City of Ashes, I included a section with my favorite quotes from it. With that said, here are my favorite quotes from the City of Bones

Warning: These quotes contain spoilers in them, so beware!

Please Note: There are many other quotes from this book that I love, there is no possible way I could include every single one of them. Secondly, these "quotes" are just that, "quotes"--things characters said. These quotes don't include narration. If they did, this blog post would be HUGE.Thirdly, these quotes are in no order at all. Finally, all quotes come from the U.S. hardback version.

"I was laughing at you because declarations of love amuse me, especially when unrequited." --Jace to Clary, p. 41

"You know, when most girls say they want a big rock, they don't mean, you know literally a big rock." --Clary to Jace, p. 313

"But she's so beautiful."
"So are you." --Clary & Jace, p. 315

"I've never been more awake."--Jace before he kisses Clary, p. 317

"Didn't I read your tea leaves, Shadowhunter? Have you fallen in love with the wrong person yet?"
"Unfortunately, Lady of the Haven, my one true love remains myself."
"At least, you don't have to worry about rejection, Jace Wayland."
"Not necessarily, I turn myself down occasionally, just to keep it interesting."
--Dorothea & Jace, p. 345

"Is this when you start tearing strips off your t-shirt to bind up my wound?"
"If you wanted me to rip my clothes off you should have just asked. It would have been a lot less painful...next time you're planning to injure yourself to get my attention, just remember that a little sweet talk works wonders."
"I'll keep that in mind." --Clary & Jace, p. 187

"Don't tell me. You've got a drawing emergency. You need a nude model. Well, I'm not in the mood." --Jace, p. 324


8 comments:

  1. I swear, TMI books have the best character quotable quotes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Actually, I just love Jace, specifically. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love him, too! He's the first guy with a bad boy attitude that I really like. He's my favorite!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I would absolutely read an entire book just filled with Jace's quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy! First of all I would like to highlight the fact that you truly managed to customize a cool website. Also I can't wait to ask you one thing that I am interested about. Do you have plans to write professionally or online blogging is basically just a?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to write for a professional blog one day. It would be fun!

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...