Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Best Book of July 2012

Many thanks to YA Highway for the idea to post the best book that I read each month. I participated in their Road Trip Wednesday in May & June where I discussed the best books that I read during those months. Now that I no longer participate in Road Trip Wednesday, I decided that I still want to post the best books that I read each month. With that said here is the best book that I have read in July:

City of Glass

City of Glass was the best book I read in July 2012, with City of Bones being the second best book. Actually I loved all the Mortal Instruments books. I spent the entire month reading them. They are the only books that I started and finished in July. (There is another book that I started, but won't finish for a few more days.) Therefore I officially declare July 2012 The Mortal Instruments Month for me. haha They were all so incredibly written by Cassandra Clare. They are so original and unique. I truly love all of the characters (besides the antagonists of course). I really cannot wait for the sixth and final book, City of Heavenly Fire. 

The reason why I chose City of Glass as my favorite is because it was the most suspenseful of the entire series. I was on the edge of my seat while reading it. It made my stomach hurt because I grew to care deeply about the fate of my favorite characters. I also liked the ending of this book the best out of all of them. I won't go into further details for those who have yet to read them. But if you haven't read them, you need to! They are brillant! I highly recommend them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...