Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 2012 Reader of the Month


It's time to announce our July Reader of the Month! My good friend Pauline!  



            Tell us a little about yourself.
I am Taiwanese-American college student.

What book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading “Forever” by Maggie Stiefvater.

Would you recommend it to anyone?
Yes. J

What page are you currently on?
I am on page 164.

Open the closest book to you & type the first line on the page. 
“I can be so, so quiet.”

How many books do you plan on reading this summer?
As many books as I can!

What is your favorite part of Emily Hearts Books?I don’t have a specific part that is my favorite, but I really like how all theblog posts are original and creative; I also really like how everything is laid out, making it easy and enjoyable to read!


    What do you enjoy doing when you’re not reading?
     I enjoy listening to music, surfing the Web, and spending time with family and friends

A huge thanks to Pauline for taking the time to complete this interview!!

Interested in being the next Reader of the Month? Send me an e-mail at emilyheartsbooksblog@gmail.com with your name & e-mail address by the 20th of the month & I will e-mail you if you are selected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...