Top 10 Tuesday is a blog hop hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They post a Top 10 topic & other blogs participate & link their blog post to their website. It is a way to get to know your follow bloggers & get more traffic on your own blog! If you have a book blog, you can definitely participate! If not, you can still post your answers below in the comments!
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is:
Top Ten Characters I’d Like To Switch Places With For 24 Hours
I love all of these characters!! They are all strong, independent females who I admire! Plus, most of them have great boyfriends who I wouldn't mind kissing! haha Be warned though, there are spoilers in these, mainly in 2, 4, 5, 8, & 9
1) Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)--I love Hermione! I always liked how she's able to get Harry, Ron, and herself out of difficult situations. She has saved their lives so many times! If it weren't for her, Ron and Harry would have died in the first book! If I were to switch places with her for 24 hours, I probably wouldn't be much help to Harry & Ron, but I would definitely try. I just think it would be awesome to meet Ron & Harry and all their other friends, to see Hogwarts, and maybe take a few classes, too. It would be fun!
2) Lena Haloway (Delirium)--Lena is definitely an admirable character. She has been through so much! I cannot imagine a world without love! I would want to switch places with her after the revolution is over in Requiem.
3) Tris Prior (Divergent)--Tris is a lot braver than I am, but I think it would be interesting to see Chicago the way it is in Divergent, and to see and hang out with all the people who survive book 3. Hopefully, Tobias/Four will be one of them.
4) Katniss Everdeen (Hunger Games)--Well, I wouldn't want to be in her position when she's in the Hunger Games, Quarter Quell, or war, but it would be cool to live a day in her life after the war is over. I wouldn't want to have her nightmares, though.
5) Juliette Ferrars (Shatter Me)--I cannot imagine living life knowing that I could harm someone by just touching them. I think it would be interesting though to see what the hideout she's staying at is like & to train using the powers Juliette possesses.
6) Wanderer (The Host)--Wanderer is so brave and so selfless. It seems as though everything she does is for the greater good and for the humans she has come to love. I would love to spend a day as her & experience life as a soul. It would also be very interesting to see what the caves they all live in look like.
7) Clary Fray (The Mortal Instruments)--I love Clary. I found so many similarities between her and myself. I would love to live a day in her life. I think it would be so fun! Plus, who wouldn't want to make out with Jace?
8) Trella Sanchia (Inside Out)--Trella's life in both Inside Out & Outside In is quite exciting. It would be very cool to climb through the pipes the way she does. It would be very interesting to see the cube that she and everyone else lives in. Her world is very interesting!
9) Melanie Stryder (The Host)--If it weren't for Melanie, Wanderer never would have gone to find Jamie & Jared, and if she hadn't then who knows what would have happened to all those humans living in those undercover caves. They could have all been caught. Anyways, I would like to live a day as Melanie after Wanderer becomes separate from her body.
10) Isabelle Lightwood (The Mortal Instruments)--I love kick-butt female characters who know how to take care of themselves & save the day when needed. Isabelle is definitely one of those characters. Not only that, but she's down right hilarious, too!