Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Musing (#3)

Musing Mondays is a blog hop hosted by Should be Reading. They post a question for people to discuss & "muse" over. If you have a book blog, you can definitely participate! If not, you can still post your answers below in the comments!


This week's musing asks... 


When you’re stuck for a book to read next, what do you do?

Fortunately, I have never not had a book that I wanted to read. I always have books on my "To Read" List. Currently, my Goodreads account has 100 books on that list. I probably won't read all of them, but it's nice always having that list to go to. If I am ever in a situation though, where I don't know which of those to read, I normally go to my library's website and see which books that I'm most interested in are available. I will get whichever ones they have. However, normally, I just request books. When deciding which to request, I see which books on my list seem the most interesting or ones that I've been wanting to read for awhile, but haven't had the chance yet. Or, of course, sometimes I will get the next book in a series.

What do you do when you can't find a book to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...