Thursday, August 2, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (#3)


Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose of this blog hop is meet new people, gain new followers, and find cool new blogs to follow yourself.




This week's question is:


Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?


No, my reading habits don't change based on my mood. My mood typically changes while I'm reading a book anyways! My mood is constantly changing. 


18 comments:

  1. I have to agree with that last part- reading can actually change my mood! I'm a new GFC follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about it like that, I normally if I am in a bad mood tend to go to my favorites.

    New follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be unhealthy if your mood never changes, book-based or otherwise ;)
    New GFC follower.

    Helene @ Helene's World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL So the books you read change your moods and not the other way around :) Nice!

    Happy Friday!!!

    Here's my #FF post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm a new GFC follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading changes my mood. (especially if I am interrupted while reading :P) I hope you have a great Friday! New Follower..
    Ashley @ #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday! Hopping through!
    Have a great day, new follower!

    ~Keegan
    http://thepaperparadise.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, books always change my mood! Especially the characters. I often feel what they're feeling.

    New follower! Here's my FF: http://courtneyreadsalot.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree! My mood definitely changes when I read. New follower !
    My FF:
    http://cheerfulreviews.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following me! New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Books do change my mood. When I read a depressing book I am sad :-( LOL I'm very sensitive! Thanks for stopping by and I'm following back GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reading definitely affects my mood. Sometimes I get way too invested in fictional characters, and when something bad happens to them, I get really upset. That's when I have to remind myself that it's only a book, lol.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. For me I find my mood changes the genre that I want to read. I go through blocks where I only read one genre, then I randomly change to another one. But I don't find myself reading certain books because of the way I feel. Although I do find that the way I feel has an impact on how much I enjoy the book! So if I'm angry or sad I try and take a break from reading till I get over it :)

    New Follower via RSS!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  14. For me I find my mood changes the genre that I want to read. I go through blocks where I only read one genre, then I randomly change to another one. But I don't find myself reading certain books because of the way I feel. Although I do find that the way I feel has an impact on how much I enjoy the book! So if I'm angry or sad I try and take a break from reading till I get over it :)

    New Follower via RSS!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...