Thursday, August 9, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (#4)


Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose of this blog hop is meet new people, gain new followers, and find cool new blogs to follow yourself.



This week's question is:

What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?
Tough question! I probably wouldn't have done my 30 Day Hunger Games Challenge  (But it doesn't really matter that I did it), but that's probably the only thing I would change. I love my blog. There are definitely some things that I want to do to improve my blog though!

18 comments:

  1. New Follower. Great answer. Its good that you don't want to change that much about your blog. =] Thanks for sharing and visiting My FF
    Michael @ The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to hear that you wouldn't really change anything about your blog. I wish I was like that! :PMy FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Love that idea. Wish I thought of something similar.
    New Follwer :)
    Here's Mine:http://pagingthroughlifewithgrace.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday-892012.html

    Happy Friday!

    -Grace @ Paging Through Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didn't you like your Hunger Games Challenge? I think it's difficult not to like your own blog, its like a baby! ;) I'm a new follower, thanks for sharing!
    My FF Post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because after awhile, I got tired of doing it. lol And yes, it is like your own baby! haha :)

      Delete
  5. New follower!(: What's the Hunger Game Challenge?o:

    My ff post: http://simple-books.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Hunger Games. I read all 3 books in a week.

    I'm a new GFC follower.

    My F & F - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-my-book-blog-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Yeah, sometimes certain challenges do take a lot of work! But that's a great one to start with! If you have time, make sure to stop by my blog because I have some good giveaways going on right now.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stay away from challenges because I know I would be pretty fail at them lol. Old follower hopping through my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. The 30 Days challenge for THG sounds awesome! I actually regret not doing it, haha! Still, lucky and good that there aren't anything else super big that you'd like to change ^_^ I love your background, by the way!!! Always had a weak spot for views of cities with water, haha!

    New follower!
    Vivi's F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was actually thinking about changing the background though, but maybe I'll keep it :)

      Delete
  10. I think your blog looks great! :)

    New follower from the blog hop!
    http://thefictionconniption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your blog! Im usually up for anything to do with the hunger games! :) New Follower. :) my first FF.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not do the Hunger Games Challenge?? Why?

    As for me, I think I'd probably learn a bit more about blogger and HTML coding before starting. Love blogging but the actual blogging part wasn't easy to learn!

    Have a lovely week :)
    The Brunette Librarian's FF & a special giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get confusing! I actually took an HTML class this past spring! I have used it quite frequently since :) As for why not do the HG challenge? Because I got tired of doing it after awhile. I still enjoyed it though for the most part :)

      Delete
  13. I'm curious about your 30 Day Hunger Games challenge. What was that about?

    Thanks for stopping in & following! I'm following you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you can find all about the Hunger Games Challenge http://emilyheartsbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/hunger-games-30-day-challenge.html

      Delete
  14. I'm a new follower! It's great that you don't really have any big regrets!

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...