Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 3 of Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge: Favorite Part of the Series

Major Spoiler! Avert your eyes & close this blog if you have not finished the series!!! 

It's Day 3 of the Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge! 
#3 Favorite Part of the Series  


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I hope I gave enough space. 
Photo Source
                         The end of the series! Literally the last page of Mockingjay.
Of course, I love ALL of the romance between Katniss and Peeta but the ending was the best part! I was a little disappointed though that Katniss didn't pick Peeta till the very end and that it didn't go into very much detail. It just gave a brief explanation as to why she chose him over Gale. I would have had it be a more detailed scene. Hopefully it will be better in the last film, but who knows? Oh, well. Just as long as she ended up with him. That's all that matters.
-E
PS-I don't know if I will have time to discuss the movie until this summer. We'll have to wait and see.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...