Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge!

Hey Everyone!


With the release of the Hunger Games movie, I've decided to start a 30 day Hunger Games challenge in which I will discuss or post photos in the following 30 categories (there will be spoilers in some of these blog posts & don't read #29 if you haven't read Catching Fire yet):


1. Favorite Book in the Series
2. Favorite Character
3. Favorite Part of the Series 
4. Least favorite book
5. Least favorite character
6. Least favorite part of the series
7. Peeta or Gale?
8. Saddest death
9.  Favorite Katniss Dress (either from the books or movie)
10. Biggest Surprise
11. Funniest moment
12. Blond or Brunette Jennifer Lawrence?
13. Blond or Brown haired Josh Hutcherson?
14.  Blond or Brown haired Liam Hemsworth? 
15. Josh or Liam?
16. Rue or Prim?
17. Hottest actor
18. Favorite actor/actress from the series
19. Favorite scene in the movie
20. Least favorite scene in the movie
21. Favorite adult character
22. Favorite Katniss hairstyle in the movie
23. Favorite Jennifer Lawrence dress that she wore while promoting HG
24. Favorite minor character 
25. Favorite Capital Citizen 
26. The scene in Catching Fire you're most looking forward to
27. The scene in Mockingjay you're most looking forward to
28. Favorite Tribute from 74th Hunger Games (besides Katniss & Peeta)
29. Favorite Tribute from 75th Hunger Games (besides Katniss & Peeta)
30. Which villian do you love to hate?


I think this will be a lot of fun! I recommend anyone interested to do this as well!
Okay, I will start off with #1: Favorite Book in the Series
Photo Source


Well, I'd definitely say the first book, The Hunger Games. It was a fantastic book. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time while reading it. It was very hard to put down. I just had to know what would happen next! Catching Fire was the same and comes in a very close second, but I'd say The Hunger Games for sure. It introduced the characters very well and kept my attention from the start. Love it!
-E

PS-Stay tuned for my thoughts and comments on the movie in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...