Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 4 of The Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge: Least Favorite Book

Hey y'all! I apologize for not doing this yesterday, but I never said that I would post for 30 days in a row. I just meant that I would be posting these for 30 days for however long that takes, whether it be a month or two or three (probably a little over a month unless things get super busy for me, which it might). Hope that clears things up.

Anyways, here's Day 4: Least Favorite Book

There are spoilers in the comments below so beware!


Mockingjay

Mockingjay is my least favorite book in the Hunger Games trilogy. Honestly, I was quite disappointed in this book. It was okay, but it could have been a lot better. Too many people died, Peeta was brainwashed, and it basically conisted of war, war, and war. I didn't like it. Not at all. I did like the ending of it though as you can see in the blog post below this one, but overall it didn't meet my expectations at all. I actually remember becoming so frustrated with it that I actually stopped reading it and put it aside for awhile.

Alright, enough of the criticism! I'm still in extreme Hunger Games mode and I cannot wait to see the movie again! I'm seeing it in a week or two with one of my good friends, Vani.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...