Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 5 of The Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge: Least Favorite Character

It's Day 5 of the Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge!

#5 Least Favorite Character
There are spoilers in this blog post from Mockingjay so beware! Also, if you haven't seen the movie yet, do not look at the second photo!

Photo Source 

Photo Source

President Snow & President Coin

I have 2 least favorite characters: President Snow & President Coin (obviously since the 3rd movie hasn't come out yet there isn't a photo of President Coin in this post). I hate both characters pretty much equally. They are both horrible, murderous people. I especially don't like how President Coin wanted to take President Snow's role as President of Panem, but she was no better than him!

By the way, I had to use the second photo! I love it! Katniss looks so pretty and very Ancient Greek-like and Peeta is in the background watching. Love it!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...