Sunday, June 10, 2012

Ship Sunday--June 10th

Ship Sunday is a new weekly blog hop hosted & created by Emily @ Emily Hearts Books. Each week a book or a book series will be listed & I will discuss my favorite "ship" from that book or book series. For more information check out the features page.


Warning: There are spoilers in this post!
This week's book or book series:


Delirium
By Lauren Oliver 

                     
            
                   
                                                     My favorite ship from Delirium:
                                                                Alex & Lena


I love Alex & Lena together. I knew almost instantly that Alex was going to be the one she ended up with as soon as Lena saw him in the lab when she was getting tested. They are really good together. Alex has helped Lena so much in learning that love is not a disease. If it weren't for him, she would still be in Portland, cured, & stoic. I definitely think that the two of them will end up together at the end of Requiem. I can't wait to read that book!


What's your favorite ship from Delirium? Comment below, or if you have a blog, post your link!
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...