Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 11 of the 30 Day Hunger Games Challenge: Funniest moment

Day 11: Funniest Moment

This is getting old, but again, there are spoilers in this post from Mockingjay


"'Finnick?' I say. 'Maybe some pants?'
He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his gown, leaving him in just his underwear. 'Why? Do you find this'---he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose---'distracting?'
I can't help laughing because it's funny, and it's extra funny because it makes Boggs look so uncomfortable, and I'm happy because Finnick actually sounds like the guy I met at the Quarter Quell."
-Mockingjay page 79

That part literally made me laugh out loud. It was awesome. It was probably the only time I actually laughed out loud while reading that book. It lightened the mood. I definitely hope that part is in the movie. Oh, I love Finnick. 

Speaking of Finnick, there has been a lot of discussion online about who should play Finnick in Catching Fire. I have no preference just as long as he is attractive, looks older than both Jennifer and Josh, and has talent. I cannot wait to see who ends up getting the role. Who do you guys think should play Finnick?

-E



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...