Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 16 of the 30 Day Hunger Games Challenge: Rue or Prim?

Day 16 of the 30 Day Hunger Games Challenge: Rue or Prim?
Major Spoilers in this! Don't read if you haven't read Mockingjay




Rue VS Prim 
Wow, really? Rue VS Prim? Two innocent little girls? Poor things :( Neither one deserved the pain they went through or a tragic death at such young ages. This makes me hate the capitol even more.
Source
Don't Willow Shields & Amandla Stenberg who play Prim & Rue look so cute?! I think they look adorable!
Okay, I choose:
Source
Prim

I adore Prim. A lot of the scenes with her made me cry when watching the movie. Poor little duck. (You'll understand that reference if you've seen the movie or read the book.) Just look at the photo below.


Source
See what I mean? So sad. On a side note, when you think about it, you realize that Prim is the reason for the rebellion. I mean if it weren't for Prim, Katniss never would have been a Tribute in the Hunger Games and she never would have taken out the berries at the end of the 74th annual Hunger Games. A lot of things wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Prim. It's very interesting to think about. Another thing I thought of is that I think Prim and Rue could have been good friends since they were the same age!

-E




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...