Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Tidbits

Hey Guys!
As some of you already know, I am a huge Divergent fan! I truly think it's the next Hunger Games. It's epic. My favorite character in the book is Four, and well, if 35,000 people pre-order the sequel to Divergent, Insurgent, Harper Collins will release a chapter from Divergent that Veronica Roth (the author) wrote from Four's point of view! So please, please pre-order it! It's only $10.79 on Amazon! The book is worth $17.99, so you guys will be saving a lot of money this way!! :) And if you have a blog, be sure to add the "Free Four" widget that you see on the right.

Also, found out that another favorite book of mine, Delirium, is going to become a movie!! I'm so excited!!! Check out Lauren Oliver's blog for more information!!! Ah! I cannot wait to see who plays my favorite character Alex! :)

That's all the news for now!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...