Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 14 of the Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge: Blond or Brown Haired Liam Hemsworth?

It's day 14 of The Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge!!
Blond or Brown Haired Liam Hemsworth?

I like both but I'm going to have to go with:
Source
Brown!

(Very minor Catching Fire spoiler in the second paragraph)

While we are on the topic of Liam, let's talk about his character Gale. First off, I'm going to make it very clear that I don't hate Gale. I like Gale. I have nothing against him. I liked Liam's portrayal of him. He is a good actor and I know he will play Gale well in the next one. When I saw the movie yesterday for the second time, I realized that I admire him for voicing his opinions on the capitol. I definitely felt sorry for him (not that sorry, I am Team Peeta after all) especially when he was sitting in the field during the countdown to the start of the Hunger Games. I mean, Katniss is his best friend and she's was literally about to fight for her life. I also like the part with Katniss and Gale at the beginning of the film. 

By the way, it terms of his hair color, I love how the hair people were able to get his hair color to be the exact same shade of brown as Jennifer's/Katniss's like how it is in the book. They are supposed to be "cousins" after all. haha

Source



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...