Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 7: Peeta or Gale?

It's now Day 7 of the 30 day Hunger Games Challenge!!


Day 7: Peeta or Gale?
Source
Hmm.....I honestly don't know!! No really, I don't!!!


April Fools!!! 


Peeta all the way, baby!!
Here's some awesome photos of my favorite character, Peeta Mellark. :) (Oh & two photos are spoilers from the movie)


Source
          The first photo I ever saw of Josh as Peeta!! At first I had my doubts, but then once seeing these photos, I realized he was perfect for the part! 

Source
Source 

Source

Source

Source
Do you feel the Peeta love? I do! I love The Boy with the Bread!
-E



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...