Friday, April 13, 2012

Sneak Peaks

What is it these days with sneak peeks? This past week, I discovered two excerpts/sneak peeks of books that I'm looking forward to reading. One is from Insurgent that's on Facebook and one from The Raven Boys that's on Entertainment Weekly's website. After reading both excerpts, I can definitely say that I cannot wait to read both books! These are just two books that come out this year that I'm looking forward to reading.

Sorry, for not continuing the 30 Day HG challenge. I've been busy. I'll probably keep posting these short blog posts for awhile, that is if I post any at all. Hope you guys understand.
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...