Monday, April 23, 2012

News Update: April 23, 2012

Hello Guys!

I'd like to start out by saying thanks for checking out my book blog. Whether this is your first time at my blog or your 50th time, thank you. I now have 300+ page views and for being a small (unpopular) book blogger, I think that is a good amount of page views for only being online for almost 2 months now. Again, thanks!

Next, I apologize for my lack of non-Hunger Games updates. Trust me, they are coming. I just haven't been reading as often anymore because of school, but next week I will be because Insurgent comes out May 1st! I still remember pre-ordering it on Amazon a few days after Christmas thinking that May 1st seemed so far away and now it's only 7 days away! Speaking of Insurgent, I just read the chapter from Divergent told from Four's perspective. I loved it!! I definitely understand some things that I hadn't before.

Thirdly, I'm super excited about reading again this summer! There are so many books on my to-read list and so many that I want to re-read. I honestly don't know how I will have time to read all of them! I was going to list them all out here on my blog but that would take way too long, but I will be posting reviews of some of them after I read them.

Again, if you are reading this blog post, thanks! I really do appreciate all my blog readers! Please spread the word and tell your friends and family about it!!

Peace out,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...