Friday, August 16, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#4)

Stacking the Shelves is a book blog meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where book bloggers post about the new books they have acquired throughout the week either digitally or hard copy. It can be books that you have borrowed from a friend, got at a library, purchased online or in a store, etc!

Here are the books I have acquired this week!

Borrowed From the Library


Hades by Alexandra Adornetto 

This is the sequel to the book I'm reading right now, Halo. I'm really enjoying it right now. It's really interesting and cute. Plus, I love forbidden love stories.


Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto 

This is the third and final book in the series that I'm reading. I love the cover! Love that their arms make a heart shape!


The Program by Suzanne Young

I can't remember where I originally saw this, but I remember thinking it sounded fascinating and somewhat frightening! The book trailer for it looked good too.



Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

I went to the library this afternoon with my mother and I was just roaming around with nothing specific in mind since I had already gotten so many books from the library I work at. Then I saw this book and recognized it from Krystianna's blog, Downright Dystopia. This wasn't the first book on my TBR list, but decided to get it anyways! Actually, I didn't even know I had it listed on Goodreads until I went to the Goodreads page for the book!


12 comments:

  1. The Program and Unearthly are really good, hope you enjoy them! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the covers, I hope you'll like the books. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Unearthly when I read it. Of course I've yet to actually pick up the sequel, but hope to do so sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Program on my Kindle, but I still need to read it. I haven't read Halo, but those covers are so pretty. Great haul! Happy reading!
    Natflix&Books' StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Unearthly series! I'd had a lot of trouble finding an angel book that clicked with me until I read it. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself really liking Angel books, especially TMI which is kind of an angel book since they are half angel. lol I'll definitely let you know what I think :)

      Delete
  6. I've been meaning to read The Program and Unearthly for sooo long. I hear they're both pretty much amazing. Enjoy! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Program sounds really interesting! I read Halo and it was really good but I haven't had the time to read Hades, I hope it's as good as Halo. And I'm thinking about also reading Unearthly, can't wait to hear what you thought about it. Anyways happy reading!
    Stacking The Shelves @ The Words Written

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bah, I have been all over the place to get The Program but then never started it. I am such a terrible hoarder!
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Program and Unearthly are on my to-read list. The other series looks interesting! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...