Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top 10 Tuesday (#16)

Top 10 Tuesday is a blog hop hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They post a Top 10 topic & other blogs participate & link their blog post to their website. It is a way to get to know your follow bloggers & get more traffic on your own blog! If you have a book blog, you can definitely participate! If not, you can still post your answers below in the comments!

Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters 

Please note: I'm not listing love interests (that's a different category). I'm listing best friends/sidekicks/other lovable characters

1. Vee from the Hush, Hush Saga

2. Ron Weasley from The Harry Potter Series

3. Hermione Granger from The Harry Potter Series

4. Kenji from the Shatter Me Trilogy

5. Finnick from The Hunger Games

6. Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars

7. Elijah from Phoenix

8. Magnus from The Mortal Instruments

9. Christina from Divergent

10. Fred & George Weasley from Harry Potter


6 comments:

  1. Kenji!! He was so funny and amazing in Shatter Me :D And I LOVE the Weasley twins! It was so sad when... I don't even wanna talk about it :(( And Finnick! I am actually so excited to see Sam Claflin as him in the movies :) Haven't read TMI, but I loved Magnus in TDI so :D Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I'm excited to see Sam as Finnick too! I'm sure he'll be great! If you liked Magnus in TDI, you'll love him in TMI! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh...loved Kenji, I totally forgot about him! And Finnick, he was awesome. Great list! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh!! We have like 5 characters in common!!:)

    Emily from Blue-Eyed Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Kenji! He's so bluntly honest and says what everyone else is just thinking.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...