Friday, August 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (#5)

Stacking the Shelves is a book blog meme hosted by Tynga's Reviewswhere book bloggers post about the new books they have acquired throughout the week either digitally or hard copy. It can be books that you have borrowed from a friend, got at a library, purchased online or in a store, etc!


Borrowed From the Library


The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith

Finally got my hands on a copy of J.K. Rowling's newest book! I never read The Casual Vacancy, so this will be the first non-Harry Potter book that I have read written by her. I'm not sure what to expect, but I thought I should at least give it a try!

What books have you acquired this week? Let me know in the comments!!





8 comments:

  1. Excellent choice. I want to get to this. At some point I will get it and read it. I enjoyed the Harry Potter books. Nice haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this book, so hopefully you will enjoy it! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reviews for The Cuckoo's Calling have been pretty amazing, I hope it's awesome. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read that. I hope it's worth the hype! :)

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I'm going to have to buy this one soon because of the author. :b I hope you enjoy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really curious about this. I haven't read The Casual Vacancy either, though I've been tempted to the couple of times I've spotted it at the library. Looking forward to seeing what you think of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Cuckoo's Calling immediately after it was revealed that JK Rowling wrote it. I am a big fan of her though I didn't enjoy her Casual Vacancy.

    I am still finding time to read it though.

    Happy reading!

    Thoughts and Pens Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Cuckoo's Calling is one I am waiting on reading more reviews of before I decide to buy vs borrow. i hope you love it! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...