Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 25 of the 30 Day HG Challenge

Favorite Capitol Citizen
This one's easy!!

Source
Cinna of course!
 I almost listed him as my favorite adult character & he definitely is one of them. I also should have mentioned him as one of my favorite "minor" characters. He plays such an essential role. He is the only person from the Capitol who understands what Katniss is going through. He is also the only Capitol citizen who knows what the Capitol is doing is incredibly wrong. I also like how he ends up being Katniss's friend. He is such a likable character! Lenny Kravitz did an excellent job portraying him!

Source

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...