Thursday, May 24, 2012

Day 29

Warning: Major Spoilers in this post from Catching Fire & Mockingjay! 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
 Day 28: Favorite Tribute from 75th Hunger Games (besides Katniss & Peeta)


Besides, Katniss & Peeta, I'd say that my favorite tribute from the 75th Annual Hunger Games is Finnick. I really like Finnick. He's very funny & quirky. I really liked how he saved Peeta during the Games. I know the reasons why he did so, but still. I also liked this part a lot:

"'Finnick?' I say. 'Maybe some pants?'
He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his gown, leaving him in just his underwear. 'Why? Do you find this'---he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose---'distracting?'
I can't help laughing because it's funny, and it's extra funny because it makes Boggs look so uncomfortable, and I'm happy because Finnick actually sounds like the guy I met at the Quarter Quell."
-Mockingjay page 79

Quite hilarious! Plus, he helped Katniss a lot while she was struggling greatly during Mockingjay. Those parts made the book better for me.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...