Saturday, May 12, 2012

Insurgent is #1

Literally.

Insurgent is #1 on the NYT Best Seller's List under chapter books!! This is quite exciting! I was so happy when I found out. If I'm this happy that a book I absolutely love is on the list imagine how happy I would be if my own book was on the list. I would probably start crying. It is unlikely that anything I ever write will be on the list, but it's fun to imagine Veronica Roth's excitement!

Her book, Divergent (the first book in the series) is also #1 under paperbacks! It's been on the list now for ten weeks!!

Congratulations, Veronica! Both Insurgent & Divergent were incredible! I absolutely loved them!! I cannot wait to reread Insurgent this summer!


Update: Veronica Roth thanks fans for their support in this video! I love how she looks so dauntless!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...