Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Days 19 & 20 of the Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge


Hey, everyone! I decided to combine Days 19 & 20 of the Hunger Games 30 Day Challenge which are:


Day 19: Favorite scene in the movie
Day 20: Least favorite scene in the movie


I combined the two of them because they both have the same answer: I don't have an answer! I loved the movie, but I couldn't possibly pick one part that stood out to me the most and I definitely could not pick out a scene that I hated the most because I loved every minute of it, from beginning to end. Sorry, my answer is quite boring, but hey, what can I do? 


Also, you may or may not know it, but today is Katniss's birthday! So without further ado:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATNISS!!!
Source

Katniss is by far one of my favorite characters in the series and of all time. She is such a strong, independent woman who can take care of not only herself, but her friends and family as well. She is definitely a role model for women of all ages. I am very grateful that books these days have more and more female characters like her.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...