Monday, May 28, 2012

Site Updates

Hey Everyone!
I am very excited that summer is almost here! I already have two books that I want to read this summer & I also bought a book that I already read. Anybody want to guess?  Divergent! I've read Divergent twice already, but I will definitely re-read it again before the third book of the series comes out & I'll probably reread it again after that when I re-read the entire trilogy. Boy, there are so many books that I want to read & re-read, it's not even funny! It's so hard trying to decide if I should read something new or re-read something that I love. UGH! It's so frustrating.

Anyways, on to the site updates!!

Labels
Most of the blog posts that I have written are now categorized into different labels. I went through each of my blog posts and decided what labels to use for them. This is a fun & easy way to see the different blog posts that I have written under each category. If you click one of the labels, it will show you all the posts that have that label. For instance, if you click the "Divergent" label, it will show you all the posts I have written about Divergent. Kind of cool, right? The labels for each post can be seen at the bottom of the post. (You can see that this post has 2 labels: "News Update" & "Divergent"). You can also see all the labels that I have used in the middle of the left sidebar.

Navigation Bar
Another feature that I have added to this website is a navigation bar which is located right below the title of the blog. You can now go to different "pages" by clicking on the tabs. They are "Home" "About" "Reviews" & "Other Blogs". Click each tab for more information!

Stay tuned for an exciting new monthly segment!
-E

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...