Monday, May 14, 2012

Fictional Couples

As some of you may or may not know, I love romance! Romance is probably my favorite element of a good book. However, in some books, the romance doesn't work (at least not for me), but that's a different story. In this post I will list fictional couples that I prefer. Some I obviously like more than others (the ones in red are the ones that I LOVE, those in bold but aren't red are ones I like but don't love obsessively, & the ones in that aren't either are the ones that I'm okay with--if they end up together, great! If not, who cares?).  I'm also not going to discuss whether or not these couples actually end up together or not (some don't). In some cases (those of which have more sequels coming out) nobody knows if these couples will end up together in the end.

Divergent
Tobias & Tris

Harry Potter
Ron & Hermione
Harry & Cho OR Harry & Luna
Luna & Neville

The Hunger Games
Katniss & Peeta
Gale & Madge (kind of)
Finnick & Annie

Delirium
Alex & Lena

The Insider Series
Riley & Trella

Scorpio Races
Sean & Puck

Matched
Cassia & Ky OR Cassia & Xander

These are the only ones I can think of at the moment. I will post another list at the end of the summer after I read more books.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to comment. It means a lot. Just please do NOT post spoilers in them. Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...